June 4, 2012
has anyone tried Strattera?
particularly for depression or anxiety. I’m considering it but I will need to decide soon since my insurance may change in a few weeks. Thank youuuu
- taytot answered: when i took strattera it really helped me with both my anxiety and depression but moreso with depression mostly. It’s helped many i know
- shibadots answered: Ohhh no honey don’t. I was taking it for ADHD but it didn’t work & gave chills, midday naps, impotence and sadness
- shemustbeonherperiod answered: No but I worked for the company that makes it.
- lightspeedsound said: ALSO: it takes a while to get into your system, so BE PATIENT.
- lightspeedsound answered: I know a few people who use it for ADD…I was going to be put on it. I hear it makes you sleepy but calm and oddly focused.
- fromonesurvivortoanother posted this