June 6, 2012
if there was some 100% reliable method to never have to feel anything would you take it?
sometimes it would be nice, if only for a few hours or a day.
- amonitrate likes this
- secretsofthedisabled answered: Only if it was temporary.
- emeraldincandescent answered: No, because I’d be too afraid I’d get addicted to it. It would be tempting, though.
- plantperson answered: Yes. If only for a few hours
- burrowklown said: Sometimes. Like when I’m ultra-low or in a mixed manic state. HELLS YEAH. IN RE the last commenter: sometimes feelings are disconnecting, esp. if you have really severe PTSD like I do.
- burrowklown answered: Sometimes. Like when I’m ultra-low or in a mixed manic state. HELLS YEAH.
- p-3-0-p-7-3 answered: It is called Cymbalta. -_-
- bittergrapes answered: YES OH MY GOD YES I WOULD I WOULD TAKE IT EVERY DAY
- johnnygray likes this
- fromonesurvivortoanother posted this